Maximizing your time and investment
Since its launch 18 years ago, ITEXPO is the one event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, developers, and the Channel all gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point where buyers of communications hardware and services can sit face-to-face with 100s of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
ITEXPO remains the communications industry’s vital, annual kick-off point because it’s content and participants continuously evolve with the marketplace. Today’s buyers connect with the RIGHT sellers to meet their specific, unique needs. ITEXPO Florida 2017 is the 34th rendition of this great event, first held in October, 1999 in San Diego.
ALL solutions providers are represented at ITEXPO – from the market share leaders to the most nimble and innovative new players. Conference sessions give you a complete, unbiased view of what’s available, free from paid sales pitches and vendor-influenced content.
By showcasing everything important in communications under one roof, ITEXPO is the best use of your precious time and money.
- Conference programming focuses on helping you identify today’s most effective solutions to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and increase productivity
- Special workshops focus on key segments and help you evaluate specific vendors offerings
- Keynote speakers provide a big picture approach to What’s Next in communications
- 100s of exhibitors on the expo floor let you compare solutions and actually choose the right products for your organization
What’s in focus at ITEXPO?
- Contact Center/Customer Experience
- Next-Gen Messaging
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Cloud Communications
- Team Collaboration
- “It’s All About the API”
- Network Management
- Real-time Web Communications (WebRTC)
- Open Source
CHANNEL PARTNERS: WHERE IDEAS GET REAL
The Gathering Place for the Technology Services Community
- 6,000+ industry experts — agents, VARs, MSPs, integrators and service providers — converged to share ideas and drive discussion on the topics shaping our industry.
- The jam-packed expo hall featured 275+ exhibitors, Channel Partners Studio, MSP Pavilion, Game Zone, Opening Reception, Pub Crawl and more.
- The channel has never had more growth potential. Are you equipped to seize emerging opportunities? That’s where our expert speakers and various learning opportunities came in. Sessions exclusively for All Access pass holders included:
- Our all-new Business Success Symposium Preconference, where executives, sales and marketing mavens, and technical leads spent a day learning about new business strategies and discovering how to capitalize on emerging customer needs in an intimate environment.
- Six conference tracks — business of the channel, cloud, IoT, SDN, security and The MSP/CSP Opportunity presented by Channel Futures — including sessions on becoming a customer’s virtual CIO, a peek at real-world IoT exploits presented with the IoT Institute and much more.
WHAT IS MTC EXPO?
No other trade event in the marketing world sits more clearly at the intersection of media, technology, and commerce than MTC Expo — powered by Response Magazine and the DRMA. From conception to consumption, MTC Expo brings together the leaders responsible for creating and disseminating marketing campaigns, measuring their success — no matter the metrics needed — and doubling down on customer satisfaction. No matter where you reside on the consumer’s journey — creating awareness, driving engagement, securing the purchase, powering a responsive post-purchase environment, or helping consumers advocate — MTC Expo is your one-stop-shop to learn about new media opportunities, new technology, and the latest commerce trends. Our powerful keynote address and exclusive educational sessions will inspire you to take your industry knowledge to new heights, while a half-dozen thrilling networking events will give you one exciting reason after another to connect with your fellow attendees.
No matter whether you’re a marketer, retailer, agency, or service provider, get ready to expand your business’ horizons and make this year your company’s most profitable year yet! Join us for MTC Expo: May 7-9, 2019 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.